Terms and Conditions
The applicant must never: provide false or incorrect information; omit information that is required on the online application form, or be considered unsuitable to complete the application process or may not comply with the eligibility requirements or otherwise ignoring or changing the registration procedure. If this or any of its different variables occurs, the company reserves the right to cancel or delete the applicant’s data.
Use of our website
The evisaturkey.org.in website and any of its related services only applies to personal use. Our company is a private company and does not have any type of affiliation with the Government of Turkey. On the other hand, users of this website will respect its property and will not re-use copy, change or download any of it, in part or fully, for commercial use.
Content of the Service
The applicant agrees with the conditions specified herein. The methods relating to the conditions of supply of this website are solely defined by evisaturkey.org.in. Bear in mind that the conditions described may be modified, altered or changed at any time for technical reasons, security reasons or those outside the scope of the service.
Our function consists of processing online requests to obtain visas and other travel documents. We use an in-house service in which we inform, collect information and present the name of the applicant to the corresponding authorities or bodies. It is clear from this moment, that by providing you a service, you become our customer and therefore the conditions described apply to you. Our responsibility and objective is limited to the receipt, management, help and support in the visa and travel documents process and falls short of the decisions of the corresponding governmental authority in relation to the final result of the application.
When you send us your application and it is accepted, you will receive an email in which we will notify you of said acceptance. Given the characteristics of the order, it will be carried out as soon as possible. The request, processing and acquisition of a visa is a fully personalized service for the customer. From this precise moment the contract is formalized between you and ourselves, being a valid, current and binding legal transaction.
The governmental authorities are authorized to request additional documentation, if necessary, which we will in turn request from you. This documentation can relate to various factors that are not dependent upon our company, and in our work as agents we will ask you as the customer. You agree to send said additional documentation to us to be able to complete your visa in the time period stipulated by the government. Otherwise, your application will expire, due to the failure of your obligations as a customer, cancelling the application without possibility of a refund of any of the amounts paid given that there is no error, omission or fault attributable to our company.
Our work will, as far as possible, be to provide you with accurate and clear information to ensure you obtain your visa, in due form and on time. You must bear in mind that the criteria is general and variable, depending on the relevant authority that may change the requirements. Our work will be to inform you promptly of any changes that may occur.
Obtaining a visa solely depends on the authority in charge of this function, so we cannot guarantee under any circumstances that it will be issued and on time, so the fees paid to our company are for the processing, management, help and support, and never as an issuer of visas.
Fees include the charges for our service, those charged by the competent authority, if a courier service is required it will be paid for by the customer. Our companies’ fees are non-refundable, as are the payments made in your name to the authorities.
The cost of the management service is 50 in USD, which will be charged when your application is accepted and will not be refundable under any circumstances.
In the event that your visa is rejected by the corresponding government authorities, our company agrees to a full refund of the charges paid. The fees charged for our management will not be paid under any circumstances, excluding any other request.
Before making a payment for the travel authorization, you will have the opportunity to check all the details you have provided on your screen and make the appropriate changes if necessary.
If you have made any errors, it is important that you correct them before proceeding. Once you have confirmed the details, you will be required to proceed with the payment.
Limitation of Liability
The authority issuing the documents will make the decision in relation to the submitted application. As we have already pointed out, additional documentation may be required for the processing of the visas. Likewise, the authority may reject any application with or without a reason given. Our company does not issue visas or travel documents and, consequently, we cannot guarantee these will be obtained. For this reason, we recommend you apply in good time, as well as postponing purchasing tickets or their equivalents until the visa is obtained. Our company takes no responsibility for costs related to these under any circumstances.
The work of our company, and for which every effort will be made in every respect, is the processing of applications ordered by the customer. At no time will it be liable for possible delays, justified or otherwise, by the government authorities in their acceptance of the application. Neither will it be responsible for possible extra costs which may arise from managing the visa application.
Our company will carry out the necessary procedures to obtain your visa or other documentation, always completed under the instructions given by the customer on the questionnaires which are filled in and submitted with the application. Any contractual error, omission, or lack of good faith will not apply to turkeyetravelling.com under any circumstances.
Lastly, the customer must bear in mind that the refusal of entry for a person by customs or immigration authorities is possible even when in possession of the appropriate documents, given that they have the last word.
The disputes that may arise from this agreement will be governed by Spanish Law and through the acceptance of this; you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Barcelona.
Our company will not be partially or fully responsible for errors, omissions or delays in relation to necessary third parties, such as transport or logistics companies, or for personal delivery to the address of the requested documentation. In the event of any problem or delay, the applicant must settle the dispute directly with the third party, given that our work is to process and send the requested item in so far as we are able to and we never respond for third parties outside our company.
Account Cancellation and Termination
- evisaturkey.org.in reserves the right to cancel payments or orders prior to the commencement of the delivery, without stating any reasons for the same.
- You may cancel an order within a statutory period of 7 working days, beginning from the time of email confirmation of your order from evisaturkey.org.in However, with your express permission Turkey Visa.com will commence the delivery of an order immediately and before this statutory period ends. Therefore the services will have deemed to have been provided and you will lose the right to cancel your order.
- Cancellation of Order will levy a payment gateway transfer charge of USD 40 per application.
- If your application is rejected by the turkey e-Tourist Visa issuing authority, evisaturkey.org.in are unable to provide a refund and you will have to re-apply in accordance with turkey visa laws.
- You may receive refunds in cases where evisaturkey.org.in are unable to provide you with the service as stated in the contract.
- Usually the refund is processed immediately as the order is cancelled. However, It may take 2 weeks for the customers to receive the money back into account which is used initially to place an order.
Availability & Pricing
- evisaturkey.org.in is not responsible in the event you fail to receive your Visa or any other service requested by you. evisaturkey.org.in do not guarantee in any way that your application will be accepted by the turkey e-Tourist Visa issuing authority. Our service has been fulfilled once evisaturkey.org.in have checked your online submission and submitted your application to the turkey e-Tourist Visa issuing authority.
- Every applicant is responsible for conforming with and fulfilling any requirements stated by the turkey Government.
- evisaturkey.org.in will not accept responsibility if an applicant is not eligible for the services requested, for incorrect/incomplete information provided by the applicant, for failure to provide supporting documents as and when required, or for any similar errors in relation to the turkey e-Tourist Visa application.
- evisaturkey.org.in does not issue Visas and is not affiliated to or part of any official or government body.
- Applications for a Visa and all other related services may be made on the official turkey government’s e-Tourist visa website.
- The pricing or services in this website are in keeping with the current standards for a given service. No reforms will be made on the pricing as stated on this website on the behest of an applicant.
- If there should be a change in the pricing of a given service requested by an applicant, and it has already been dispatched by www.evisaturkey.org.in, the original price at the time of placing the order will apply.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
Limits on Use
You may not use evisaturkey.org.in or the services offered by it on or through it for personal interest and you may not sell or provide any services to any third party, or in any other profit from evisaturkey.org.in, any services or information (nor any refitting, adaptation or analysis of them) available on or through evisaturkey.org.in
- evisaturkey.org.in reserve the rights of user from time to time:
- In order to alter and/or introduce new and/or additional security measures unaccompanied by notice;
- In order to withdraw for the time being and/or limit the accessibility of evisaturkey.org.in to any individual(s);
- Accuracy & Site Content
Limited License & Ownership
You are permitted a limited license to download the materials contained on evisaturkey.org.in to a personal computer, and to print a hard copy of such materials, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact. Unless explicitly mentioned otherwise, copying, redistribution, retransmission of any content of this website, i.e. evisaturkey.org.in is prohibited.
evisaturkey.org.in will be collecting data when a user visits evisaturkey.org.in. Our usage of data fetched through contact us page will be restricted to contact the user and entertain his/her queries and Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee you may obtain a copy of the User Data (if any) evisaturkey.org.in hold about you by contacting us via the sites “contact us” facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the User Data, or find out what User Data (if any) evisaturkey.org.in are holding about you, please contact us. User details data will not be sold to any third party. Details shared will not be disclosed outside evisaturkey.org.in besides sharing the information with service related matters.
Your Consent: by using evisaturkey.org.in you consent to evisaturkey.org.in processing and transferring the User Data as necessary for us to provide you with and enable you to use the site and for the purposes referred to above.
Where evisaturkey.org.in contains links to third party sites you should be aware that evisaturkey.org.in may not control the sites reached through those links. evisaturkey.org.in are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites which evisaturkey.org.in do not control. The existence of a link on evisaturkey.org.in does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites which evisaturkey.org.in do not control, nor do evisaturkey.org.in take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through evisaturkey.org.in Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
evisaturkey.org.in reserve the right to restrict your access to evisaturkey.org.in at any point in time and without prior notice if evisaturkey.org.in believe that you have not complied with any of the mentioned Terms & Conditions.
Passport and Visa
Relevant Embassy or Consulate should be consulted for the information related to Passport and Visa. User should be evisaturkey.org.in with the information about the passport and other important documents before departure as requirement May change.evisaturkey.org.in take no liability if user is refused to board flight or enter an country due to any of the following failures committed by user. Not carrying their:
- Correct passport
- Visa and other related documents, important requirement for country, airline, authority’s interest.
The use of evisaturkey.org.in and the services offered are in clear understanding that evisaturkey.org.in and its services should not be construed as any advice neither should be relied on for making any decisions related to your travel. The information displayed in the evisaturkey.org.in website is provided without any warranty w, r.t accuracy, and for purpose, compatibility or security. evisaturkey.org.in does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and or any services offered. The Company does not guarantee that information disseminated through evisaturkey.org.in will be error free.